RATES & FAQ's
We accepts All Major Credit Cards and Paypal. B Mason does not accept checks.
B Mason Signature Portrait Session
- Images start at $250 for wall Portraits
- Folio Box or Folio Album start at $1000
- Everything you buy you will recieve high res on CD as well
- Sitting Fee is $225 (Includes Makeup & Photoshoot)
- My best selling packages is $1250.00
Headshots and Lifestyle
- 1 Look - 1 Location - 1 Hour | $150 (1 Retouched Photo Included)
- 2 Look - 1 Location -2 Hours | $300 (2 Retouched Photo Included)
- 3 Look - 1 Location -3 Hours | $450 (3 Retouched Photo Included)
- Multiple Location and Look please contact for a concept consultation.
- Any in-studio work comes with an extra charge
- Hair and Makeup is not included but B Mason recommends it for men and women. We can provide a list of amazing hairstylist and makeup artist for a separate fee. You may also provide your own hair and MUA.
Designer Package (Special For Designers, Stylist, Models & Products)
- All you can shoot in a 3.5 hours
- As many locations and looks as you can squeeze into 3.5 hours
- Unlimited wardrobe changes
- Up to 12 Retouched Edits.
Composite Card | ZED Card | Comp Card
- 5 Look Comp Card $700 (For Actors or Models)
- First we shoot your headshot. Then we shoot Comp Card (Looks) These shots will look like images you see in commercial print. They are action / lifestyle shots. The headshot will be place on the front and the other four images placed on the back.
- Price: $60.00
- This guarantees your schedule appointment.
- The $60.00 deposit fee will be deducted from your final package
- Note: If you need to reschedule your photo shoot. please do so with at least 48 hour notice by calling 818-533-8945
- Often times clients want more pictures retouched than offered in their package. We offer retouching for your selected images for $25 and image.
- We also offer a package deal of 5 retouched images for $100
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Clients are gives a USB flash drive and all of the hi-resolution session images will be sent via DropBox
- No we don't have a studio so any studio work will come at an extra charge. I have access to numerous studio in and around the Bay Area.
- We accept cash or all major credit cards
- Yes your $60 deposit goes towards the cost of your session. The purpose of the deposit is to protect against no-shows.
- Yes the make-up artist and Hairstylist is a separate charge.